Monday, August 02, 2004

Matt Pond PA

So I have been listening to the new Matt Pond PA album Emblem non-stop. Check out the songs Grave's Disease and KC. Apparent Pond got his start in 1998 in a contest run by CDNow for the best unsigned band. Fantastic pop music which for some reason reminds me of Ted Leo and the Pharmicists which if you do not know him check out the songs Timorous Me, Parallel or Together? and Dial Up which are all great songs. The man clearly loves Billy Bragg and frankly so do I. The album Tyranny of Distance from a couple of year ago is a another fine album...

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Drew Forsberg said...

The free Matt Pond PA stuff on Epitonic is good. Also, I like the song I've heard on RadioK from the new album quite a bit - can't remember the name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home